Hartley Nature Center has the stuff you need to make your visit to Hartley Park even more fun!
Cross country skis
$15 per day for non-members, $7 per day for members
- During the winter, we have full packages of cross country skis, boots, and poles that should fit almost anyone
- We can help get you on your way, and would love to help you explore the Hartley Park ski trails
- KIDDIE SKIES: We now even have skis that clamp onto little winter boots for kids ages 3 and up so the whole family can glide the trails together
- A Great MN DNR Ski Pass ($20 annual pass/$6 day pass) is needed for anyone 16 years old and older on the groomed ski trails and can only be purchased at a DNR license distributor (i.e. Holiday gas stations, bait shops) and is not available at Hartley Nature Center
$10 per day for non-members, $5 per day for members
- We have traditional wooden adult and older kids snowshoes, in a variety of sizes and styles
- For pre-schoolers through fifth grade youth we have traditional wooden snowshoes as well as aluminum and vinyl snowshoes with grippy teeth on the bottom
- You must sign a waiver and pay at the front desk in Hartley Nature Center before heading out
Give it a try...anyone can snowshoe!
*All equipment must be used in the park only and must be returned the same day