We recommend getting on the list now for a future fall! Being on the list means that you receive early notification about upcoming registration for the year of your choice and priority registration above the general public. Submit the application below to get on the list for a future fall.
If you are struggling to pay for HNP and/or child care, there is assistance available for preschool and child care! We accept both the state Early Learning Scholarship (we are 3 star Parent Aware rated) and St. Louis County Funding. More information and applications:
- MN Early Learning Scholarship
- St. Louis County Childcare Assistance or call 218-726-2101 and ask to speak to the Child Care Worker of the day for assistance.
Submit the following application for a limited Hartley Nature Center scholarship if your family doesn’t qualify for assistance from St. Louis County or the state or if you need additional financial assistance. Thank you to our generous donors who make the HNC scholarship fund possible!
Forms for 2016-17 Enrolled Families
- 2016-17 Preschool Calendar
- Full Day Parent Handbook
- Half Day Parent Handbook
- Enrollment Information Form
- Emergency Information Form
- Payment Options Form
- Immunization Form
- Health Care Summary Form
- Allergy Individual Child Care Plan Form
- Asthma Individual Child Care Plan Form
- Eczema_Dermatitis Individual Child Care Plan Form
- Seizure Individual Child Care Plan Form
- Prescription Medication Form
- Over the Counter Medication Form