2020 Summer Camp Update

Posted: May 8, 2020 Category:

After careful consideration, given the current circumstances and information surrounding COVID-19, we have made the difficult decision to cancel camp and all other programs through July 5. As circumstances and state and federal guidelines evolve, we will assess and decide upon the viability of camp programming beyond July 5.

If you have already registered for camp, please refer to the letter below for more information.

2020 Summer Camp Update Letter

If you were looking to register for camp, registration is closed until further notice.