At Hartley Nature Center our day camps feature a mix of traditional camp activities with a focus on exploring our natural surroundings, no matter what the weather! The 660-acre Hartley Park serves as our primary launch pad for adventures aplenty, with additional off-site opportunities for older youth.
Registration for Winter Break Camp will open January 11, 8:30am. See our brochure here for more details.
Important Registration Information about our Day Camps, please read before registering.
This registration system is new! If you have been a Hartley member in the past but have not updated your membership, please see the instructions below to sign into our new member portal.
For members signing in to our new member portal:
Here’s how to create your new log-in:
- Visit https://hartleynature.doubleknot.com/signon/4586. Click “Need Help Logging On?”
- Enter the email address associated with your membership or past camp registrations. For most people, it will be the email address that received this message (search your email, spam and promotions folders for “Your Hartley Nature Center Membership”)
- Click Continue. You’ll receive an email with your log-in information. You will be prompted to create your new password as soon as you log in.
Tips for registration:
Please Note: this year, your camper(s) may only register for Lunch Bunch if they are registered for an afternoon camp or staying for both morning and afternoon camps.
- These camps fill up fast!
- Your camper belongs in the camp listed with the grade they are currently enrolled in.
- If you are a member, your membership discount will be visible on the very last page of checkout.
- Our system will hold your spot in your cart for 45 minutes while you complete additional registrations.
- On the page just before checking out, the system will prompt you to “check out other programs you may be interested in.” You can click on this to add additional camps. The link will take you away from your current registration, but it will remain in your cart.
- Once you’ve done one registration, the “add someone I’ve added before” function will allow you to autofill your camper’s information.
If you have questions please contact our Education Director Mary.
Our summer camp brochure will be published in late February, in the meantime check out our 2022 summer camp brochure and get daydreaming about those warm sunny days!
Scholarships: Hartley will cover 50% of camp costs; 2 discounted amps are available to any qualifying child.
Camp scholarships are available to any family that qualifies for the Federal Free or Reduced Lunch Program. Other assistance programs may apply. Please send proof of qualifications to email@example.com.
50% off member/non-member rates
Additionally, families whose children qualify for the scholarship program can purchase an annual family membership (discounted 50%) for just $25.
Summer Counselor in Training (CITs)
Ever wondered what it’s like to work at a Hartley camp? Interested in developing leadership skills? Then consider becoming a Counselor In Training!
- We’re looking for youth, ages 13-18, to work alongside Hartley Staff in our camp program.
- Assist with indoor and outdoor activities like hikes, games, art projects, canoeing, fishing and more!
- Camps run Monday-Friday with 5-day and 3-day morning or afternoon options.
- We are looking for responsible, selfdirected CITs who are willing to have fun and play games with younger kids.
- Candidates must be able to attend a training session before they begin assisting with camps.
- We ask that CITs commit to at least three weeks of half-day camps throughout the summer.
If you are interested, submit an application! Application will be updated here in late January.
If you have questions or would like to apply, please contact Jenni.