At Hartley Nature Center our day camps feature a mix of traditional camp activities with a focus on exploring our natural surroundings, no matter what the weather! The 660-acre Hartley Park serves as our primary launch pad for adventures aplenty, with additional off-site opportunities for older youth. Check out our 2022 summer camp brochure and get daydreaming about those warm sunny days!
Important Information about our Summer Day Camp, please read before registering.
This registration system is new! If you have been a Hartley member in the past but have not updated your membership, please see the instructions below to sign into our new member portal.
Tips for registration:
Please Note: this year, your camper(s) may only register for Lunch Bunch if they are registered for an afternoon camp or staying for both morning and afternoon camps.
- These camps fill up fast!
- When you click the registration link, a calendar will appear. Please select the week(s) you would like to register for to see the available options. It might be helpful to cross reference our brochure.
- Your camper belongs in the camp listed with the grade they just finished.
- If you are a member, your membership discount will be visible on the very last page of checkout.
- Our system will hold your spot in your cart for 45 minutes while you complete additional registrations.
- On the page just before checking out, the system will prompt you to “check out other programs you may be interested in.” You can click on this to add additional camps. The link will take you away from your current registration, but it will remain in your cart.
- Once you’ve done one registration, the “add someone I’ve added before” function will allow you to autofill your camper’s information
Registration will open on March 21st at 8:00 am. Click here to register.
If you have questions please contact our Education Director Mary.
For members signing in to our new member portal:
Here’s how to create your new log-in:
- Visit https://hartleynature.doubleknot.com/signon/4586. Click “Need Help Logging On?”
- Enter the email address associated with your membership or past camp registrations. For most people, it will be the email address that received this message (search your email, spam and promotions folders for “Your Hartley Nature Center Membership”)
- Click Continue. You’ll receive an email with your log-in information. You will be prompted to create your new password as soon as you log in.
Scholarships: Camp scholarships are available to any family that qualifies for the Federal Free or Reduced Lunch Program. Other assistance programs may apply. Please send proof of qualifications to email@example.com.
50% off member/non-member rates
Additionally, families whose children qualify for the scholarship program can purchase an annual family membership (discounted 50%) for just $25.
Counselor in Training (CITs)
Interested in being a CIT? Fill out this application and someone will get in touch with you shortly!
If you are returning CIT, please submit Returning Application CIT 2022.
If you have questions please contact Peter