Click here for 2023 Summer Camp Registration
Click here for 2023 Early Care and Lunch Bunch Registration
Click here to view the whole brochure!
Summer Camp Registration Dates
Registration Period for those who registered for our lottery: Monday, March 13th at 8:00 AM – Friday, March 17th at 11:00 PM
Open registration begins Monday, March 20th
For members signing in to our new member portal:
Here’s how to create your new log-in:
- Visit https://hartleynature.doubleknot.com/signon/4586. Click “Need Help Logging On?”
- Enter the email address associated with your membership or past camp registrations. For most people, it will be the email address that received this message (search your email, spam and promotions folders for “Your Hartley Nature Center Membership”)
- Click Continue. You’ll receive an email with your log-in information. You will be prompted to create your new password as soon as you log in.
Please Note: this year, your camper(s) may only register for Lunch Bunch if they are registered for an afternoon camp or staying for both morning and afternoon camps.
Scholarships: Hartley will cover 50% of camp costs; 2 discounted camps are available to any qualifying child.
Camp scholarships are available to any family that qualifies for the Federal Free or Reduced Lunch Program. Other assistance programs may apply. Please send proof of qualifications to email@example.com.
50% off member/non-member rates
Additionally, families whose children qualify for the scholarship program can purchase an annual family membership (50% discount) for just $25.
Summer Counselor in Training (CITs)
Ever wondered what it’s like to work at a Hartley camp? Interested in developing leadership skills? Then consider becoming a Counselor In Training!
- We’re looking for youth, ages 13-18, to work alongside Hartley Staff in our camp program.
- Assist with indoor and outdoor activities like hikes, games, art projects, canoeing, fishing and more!
- Camps run Monday-Friday with 5-day and 3-day morning or afternoon options.
- We are looking for responsible, self-directed CITs who are willing to have fun and play games with younger kids.
- Candidates must be able to attend a training session before they begin assisting with camps.
- We ask that CITs commit to at least three weeks of half-day camps throughout the summer.
If you are interested, submit an application!
If you are a returning CIT, please submit the Returning CIT Application!
If you have questions please contact Jenni.
If you are applying for our adult volunteer program, please apply here.