Application Calendar and Procedure
Fall 2018 enrollment happens during January and February 2018. The application for fall 2018 will be available online or in the Nature Center on December 20, 2017.
- Returning family enrollment: January 1—January 19, 2018
- Waiting list and public enrollment for half day classes: January 19—February 9, 2018
- February 23, 2018 Class placement notification
- March 8, 2018 Non-refundable deposit due to reserve your child’s spot (applied to May 2019 tuition payment)
We recommend getting on the list now for a future fall! Being on the list means that you receive early notification about upcoming registration for the year of your choice and priority registration above the general public. Submit the application below to get on the list for a future fall.
If you are struggling to pay for HNP and/or child care, there is assistance available for preschool and child care! We accept both the state Early Learning Scholarship (we are 3 star Parent Aware rated) and St. Louis County Funding. More information and applications:
- MN Early Learning Scholarship
- St. Louis County Childcare Assistance or call 218-726-2101 and ask to speak to the Child Care Worker of the day for assistance.
Submit the following application for a limited Hartley Nature Center scholarship if your family doesn’t qualify for assistance from St. Louis County or the state or if you need additional financial assistance. Thank you to our generous donors who make the HNC scholarship fund possible.
Forms for 2017-18 Enrolled Families*
*Packets of enrollment forms in mid-May to all families enrolled for 2017-18. Please return the forms to Hartley Nature Center by August 1, 2017.
- HNP FULL day Parent Handbook 2017-18
- HNP HALF day Parent Handbook 2017-18
- Enrollment information form 2017-18
- New parent enrollment letter 2017-18
- Returning parent enrollment letter 2017-18
- Emergency information form
- Immunization form
- Health care summary
- Payment options form 2017-18
- Over the counter medication administration form
- Prescription medication administration form
- Please contact HNP for health forms for special education needs or special health care needs such as allergies or seizures