HNP is full for fall 2018. Please use the waiting list application to get on the waiting list for fall 2018 or a future fall.
Waiting List Fall 2018 and Beyond
We recommend getting on the list now for a future fall! Being on the list means that you receive early notification about upcoming registration for the year of your choice and priority registration above the general public. Submit the application below to get on the list for fall 2018 or a future fall.
If you are struggling to pay for HNP and/or child care, there is assistance available for preschool and child care! We accept both the state Early Learning Scholarship (we are 3 star Parent Aware rated) and St. Louis County Funding. More information and applications:
- MN Early Learning Scholarship
- St. Louis County Childcare Assistance or call 218-726-2101 and ask to speak to the Child Care Worker of the day for assistance.
Submit the following application for a limited Hartley Nature Center scholarship if your family doesn’t qualify for assistance from St. Louis County or the state or if you need additional financial assistance. Thank you to our generous donors who make the HNC scholarship fund possible.
Forms for 2018-19 Enrolled Families*
*Packets of enrollment forms in mid-May to all families enrolled for 2018-19. Please return the forms to Hartley Nature Center by August 1, 2018.
- HNP Parent Handbook 2018-19
- Enrollment Information Form
- New Family Enrollment Letter 2018-19
- Returning Family Enrollment Letter 2018-19
- Emergency Information Form 2018-19
- Immunization Form
- Health Care Summary
- Allergy Action Plan (ICCP)
- Payment Options Form
- Over the counter medication administration form
- Prescription medication administration form
- Please contact HNP if you need any additonal forms