The 2021-22 application will be posted soon.
If you are struggling to pay for HNP and/or child care, there is assistance available for preschool and child care! We accept both the state Early Learning Scholarship (we are 3 star Parent Aware rated) and St. Louis County Funding. More information and applications:
- MN Early Learning Scholarship
- St. Louis County Childcare Assistance or call 218-726-2400 and ask to speak to the Child Care Worker of the day for assistance.
Submit the following application for a limited Hartley Nature Center scholarship if your family doesn’t qualify for assistance from St. Louis County or the state or if you need additional financial assistance. Thank you to our generous donors who make the HNC scholarship fund possible.
Forms for 2020-21 Enrolled Families
- Welcome Letter 2020-21
- 2020-21 Tentative Calendar
- 2020-21 Parent Handbook
- Enrollment Information Form 2020-21
- Payment Options Form
- Emergency Information Form
- Immunization Form
- Health Care Summary
- Lunch Beverage Permission Form (Full Day and Fri. Morning Classes)
- Allergy Action Plan (ICCP)
- ICCP for Seizures
- ICCP for Asthma
- ICCP for other Health/Learning Needs
- Over the counter medication administration form
- Prescription medication administration form
- Please contact HNP if you need any additonal forms